The following 10 out of 19 total results were found:
1. To the Modern Man the heavens are actually below the earth. The explanation is simple; he is standing on his head, which is a very weak pedestal to stand on.
2. If a man prefers nothing, I can give him nothing.
3. True religion is the foundation of society. When that is once shaken by contempt the whole fabric cannot be stable or lasting.
4. There is no place for the freedom of people in a totally closed cause-and-effect system. Man becomes a zero. People and all they do become only part of the machinery.
5. These are the times that try men's souls.
6. If we are not governed by God, then we will be ruled by tyrants.
7. "The monstrosity of sexual intercourse outside marriage is that those who indulge in it are trying to isolate one kind of union (the sexual) from all the other kinds of union which were intended to go along with it and make up the total union."
8. "Customs are generally unselfish. Habits are nearly always selfish."
9. "Shame on the Christianity of the nineteenth century; it's a weak and sickly thing. Would to God we had a few men like Daniel living here today."
10. "The claim to equality is made only by those who feel themselves to be in some way inferior."