The following 10 out of 23 total results were found:
1. "When blessed with wealth, let them withdraw from the competition of vanity and be modest, retiring from ostentation, and not be the slaves of fashion."
2. "The real measure of our wealth is how much we should be worth if we lost our money." J. H. Jowett
3. "Since much wealth too often proves a snare and an incumbrance in the Christian's race, let him lighten the weight by 'dispersing abroad and giving to the poor'; whereby he will both soften the pilgrimage of his fellow travelers, and speed his own way the faster."
4. "Defer not charities till death. He hath does so, is rather liberal of another man's than of his own."
5. "Let us not ask of the Lord deceitful riches, nor the good things of this world, nor transitory honors; but let us ask for light."
6. "A dreadful thing is the love of money! It disables both eyes and ears, and makes men worse to deal with than a wild beast, allowing a man to consider neither conscience nor friendship nor fellowship nor salvation."
7. "A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty."
8. "Say not you know a man entirely till you have divided an inheritance with him." Johann Kaspar Lavater
9. "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to cast off his trust in riches."
10. "It is what we get by the soul that makes us rich."