The following 10 out of 54 total results were found:
1. God acts justly from within, not in obedience to some imaginary law; He is the Author of all laws, and acts like Himself all the time.
2. Gods justice and Gods mercy do not quarrel with each other.
3. "I am thinking Thy thoughts after Thee..."
4. I tell you whenever a man stands by God, God will stand by him.
5. A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling 'darkness' on the wall of his cell.
6. "It is a remarkable fact that all the heresies which have arisen in the Christian Church have had a decided tendency to 'dishonor God and to flatter man.'"
7. O, how salutary it is, how pleasant, how delightful, to sit alone and in silence, to converse with God, and so to enjoy the only chief good, in whom all good things are found!
8. What comes to our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.
9. Be sure not to ask a little of God. ~~W. Adam~~
10. ..."It is a poor thing to strike our colors to God when the ship is going down under us; a poor thing to come to Him as a last resort, to offer up 'our own' when it is no longer worth keeping. If God were proud He would hardly have us on such terms; but He is not proud, He stoops to conquer. He will have us even though we've shown that we prefer everything else to Him, and come to Him because there is 'nothing better' left to be had."