The following 10 out of 49 total results were found:
41. "Love is the sum of all virtue, and love disposes us to good."
42. "Love is not blind; that is the last thing it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound the less it is blind."
43. "Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough."
44. "Love, and a cough, cannot be hid."
45. "Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand."
46. "The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies: probably because they are generally the same people."
47. "There is a famine in America. Not a famine of food, but of love, of truth, of life."
48. "Our love to God is measured by our everyday fellowship with others and the love it displays."
49. "Love is kindled in a flame, and ardency is its life. Flame is the air which true Christian experience breathes. It feeds on fire; it can withstand anything rather than a feeble flame; but when the surrounding atmosphere is frigid or lukewarm, it dies, chilled and starved to its vitals. True prayer must be aflame."