The following 47 out of 49 total results were found:
1. He that loves a man for money or for meat loves money or meat more than the man. Wherefore he that loves God for any other end than God certainly loves that more than God.
2. He that loves a man for money or for meat loves money or meat more than the man. Wherefore he that loves God for any other end than God certainly loves that more than God.
3. Love your neighbor for God's sake, and God for your own sake.
4. There is no place for love in a totally closed cause and effect system.
5. There is a wealth of unexpressed love in the world. It is one of the chief causes of sorrow evoked by death: what might have been said or might have been done that never can be said or done.
6. "When love and skill work together expect a masterpiece."
7. "Love is the great conqueror of lust."
8. "God, the Eternal God, is Love. Covet therefore that everlasting gift, that one thing which it is certain is going to stand, that one coinage which will be current in the universe when all other coinages of all the nations of the world shall be useless and unhonored."
9. "Where Love is, God is."
10. "Why is Love greater than faith? Because the end is greater than the means. And why is it greater than charity? Because the whole is greater than the part."
11. "Love means loving the unlovable----or it is no virtue at all."
12. "There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. It is the finger of God on a man's shoulder." Charles Morgan
13. "I picked up a man from the street, and he was eaten up alive from worms. Nobody could stand him, and he was smelling so badly. I went to him to clean him, and he asked, 'Why do you do this?' I said, 'Because I love you.'"
14. "If we discovered that we had only five minutes left to say all we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people calling other people to stammer that they loved them." Christopher Morley
15. "We are shaped and fashioned by what we love."
16. "Though we cannot think alike may we not love alike?"
17. "The chains of love are stronger than the chains of fear."
18. "The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."
19. "Whom should we love, if not Him who loved us, and gave himself for us?"
20. "To love God is the greatest of virtues; to be loved by God is the greatest of blessings."
21. "All is vanity but to love and serve Him."
22. "Who falls for love of God shall rise a star."
23. "Our only business is to love and delight ourselves in God."
24. "The desire of love is to give. The desire of lust is to take."
25. "Beware you are not swallowed up in books! An ounce of love is worth a pound of knowledge."
26. "Human things must be known to be loved: but Divine things must be loved to be known."
27. "Those who love to be feared, fear to be loved."
28. "Jesus said love one another. He didn't say love the whole world."
29. "He who loves, trusts."
30. "How vast a memory has love!"
31. "To love is to be vulnerable."
32. "Man while he loves is never quite depraved."
33. "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved---loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."
34. "Love does not dominate; it cultivates."
35. "Nature teaches us to love our friends, but religion our enemies."
36. "The greatest gift is a portion of thyself."
37. "Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God."
38. "The history of the world suggests that without love of God there is little likelihood of a love for man that does not become corrupt."
39. "We cannot help conforming ourselves to what we love."
40. "You learn to love by loving."
41. "Love is the sum of all virtue, and love disposes us to good."
42. "Love is not blind; that is the last thing it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound the less it is blind."
43. "Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough."
44. "Love, and a cough, cannot be hid."
45. "Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand."
46. "The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies: probably because they are generally the same people."
47. "There is a famine in America. Not a famine of food, but of love, of truth, of life."