The following 10 out of 48 total results were found:
1. He that loves a man for money or for meat loves money or meat more than the man. Wherefore he that loves God for any other end than God certainly loves that more than God.
2. Love your neighbor for God's sake, and God for your own sake.
3. There is no place for love in a totally closed cause and effect system.
4. There is a wealth of unexpressed love in the world. It is one of the chief causes of sorrow evoked by death: what might have been said or might have been done that never can be said or done.
5. "When love and skill work together expect a masterpiece."
6. "Love is the great conqueror of lust."
7. "God, the Eternal God, is Love. Covet therefore that everlasting gift, that one thing which it is certain is going to stand, that one coinage which will be current in the universe when all other coinages of all the nations of the world shall be useless and unhonored."
8. "Where Love is, God is."
9. "Why is Love greater than faith? Because the end is greater than the means. And why is it greater than charity? Because the whole is greater than the part."
10. "Love means loving the unlovable----or it is no virtue at all."