The following 10 out of 40 total results were found:
1. "When Christ calls a man, he bids him come and die."
2. "I will place no value on anything I have or may possess except in relation to the kingdom of Christ."
3. "The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and left untried."
4. "If you read history you will find out that the Christians who did most for the present world were precisely those who thought most of the next."
5. "Christianity without discipleship is always Christianity without Christ."
6. "I have held many things in my hands, and have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess."
7. "My dear Jesus, my Savior, is so deeply written in my heart, that I feel confident, that if my heart were to be cut open and chopped to pieces, the name of Jesus would be found written on every piece."
8. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
9. Calamity clarifies and comfort confuses; persecution purifies and prosperity pollutes!
10. "The preaching that this world needs most is the sermons in shoes that are walking with Jesus Christ."