21. "I do not want merely to possess a faith, I want a faith that possesses me."
22. "When I cannot enjoy the faith of assurance, I live by the faith of adherence."
23. "Faith fills a man with love for the beauty of its truth, with faith in the truth of its beauty."
24. "Few are they who by faith touch Him; multitudes are they who throng about Him."
25. "Faith, as Paul saw it, was a living, flaming thing leading to surrender and obedience to the commandments of Christ."
26. Do all the good you can by all the means you can in all the places you can at all the times you can to all the people you can as long as ever you can.
27. "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
28. "If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."
29. "Night and day I pondered until I saw the connection between the justice of God and the statement that 'the just shall live by his faith.' Then I grasped that the justice of God is that righteousness by which through grace and sheer mercy God justifies us through faith. Thereupon I felt myself to be reborn and to have gone through open doors into paradise."
30. "'Not called!' did you say? 'Not heard the call,' I think you should say. Put your ear down to the Bible, and hear him bid you go and pull sinners out of the fire of sin. Put your ear down to the burdened, agonized heart of humanity, and listen to its pitiful wail for help. Go stand by the gates of hell, and hear the damned entreat you to go to their father's house and bid their brothers and sisters, and servants and masters not to come there. And then look Christ in the face, whose mercy you have professed to obey, and tell him whether you will join heart and soul and body and circumstances in the march to publish his mercy to the world."