The following 10 out of 1484 total results were found:
1. I grant you, one penitent thief was converted in his last hours, that no man might despair; but I warn you, only one was converted, that no man might presume.
2. I grant you, one penitent thief was converted in his last hours, that no man might despair; but I warn you, only one was converted, that no man might presume.
3. Trouble and perplexity drive us to prayer, and prayer driveth away trouble and perplexity.
4. I know well that all souls are in fearful peril. Old or young, it matters not; all have a race to run, a battle to fight, a heart to mortify, a world to overcome, a body to keep under, a devil to resist.
5. ...Mercy is not something God has but something God is.
6. All of this cheap talk about St. Peter giving us an exam to see if we're all right --- it's all nonsense!
7. The idea that the cross wiped the angry scowl off the face of God and He began grudgingly to smile is a pagan concept and not Christian.
8. Do I believe in justification by faith? Oh, my brother, do I believe in it!
9. No matter how nice and refined and lovely you think you are, you are a moral situation---you have been, you are, you will be. And when God confronted you, God's justice confronted a moral situation and found you unequal, found inequity, found iniquity.
10. The atonement in Jesus Christ's blood is perfect; there isn't anything that can be added to it. It is spotless, impeccable, flawless. It is perfect as God is perfect.