The following 6 out of 6 total results were found:
1. "People talk of the sacrifice I have made in spending so much of my life in Africa....It is emphatically no sacrifice. Say rather it is a privilege."
2. "For thirty years his life was spent in an unwearied effort to evangelize." [his epitaph]
3. "God had an only Son, and He was a missionary and a physician."
4. "I will place no value on anything I have or may possess except in relation to the kingdom of Christ."
5. "Do not think me mad. It is not to make money that I believe a Christian should live. The noblest thing a man can do is, just humbly to receive, and then go amongst others and give."
6. "Without Christ, not one step; with Him, anywhere!"