The following 10 out of 10 total results were found:
1. Prayer is a shield to the soul, a sacrifice to God, and a scourge for Satan.
2. He who runs from God in the morning will scarcely find Him the rest of the day.
3. Christians are like the several flowers in a garden that have each of them the dew of Heaven, which, being shaken with the wind, they let fall at each other's roots, whereby they are jointly nourished, and become nourishers of each other.
4. "The devil is nimble; he can run apace; he is light of foot; he hath overtaken many....They that would have heaven must run for it."
5. "To go back is nothing but death: to go forward is fear of death, and life everlasting beyond it. I will yet go forward."
6. "One leak will sink a ship; and one sin will destroy a sinner."
7. "Take heed of little sins."
8. "Then I saw that there was a way to Hell, even from the gates of Heaven."
9. "If we have not quiet in our minds, outward comfort will do no more for us than a glass slipper on a gouty foot."
10. "He that is down need fear no fall, He that is low no pride."